GATES VISION CARE COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOL
- Come alone. Only the patient will be allowed into the office. (Exceptions made only if the PATIENT is underage or if the patient needs a translator.) Do not bring your child(ren) with you to your exam.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will need to call 804-288-1012 from your vehicle. We will call you back when we are ready for you to enter.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK THAT COVERS YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES!
- Upon entry, you will have your body temperature checked will a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature reading is above 99.6 degrees, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Immediately upon entry, you will use hand sanitizer.
- If you are unable to abide by these policies, we ask that you reschedule for a later time when our need for these strict policies has been reduced or to seek services at another office.